We will assist you to make entity selection and formation. We will help you with the Incorporation or Limited Liability Company filings with the state. We will help you to file the proper registration with the IRS, State of Michigan and any local government if needed.  We will obtain your new business the federal tax identification number. We will file your business with the state Un-employment office and record your business with the local government if needed. We also do the S corporation filings with the IRS.